Comfort Slat Mat low emission welfare floor
Comfort Slat Mat welfare floor provides a softer feel under-foot and allows the animal to improve its grip when walking on it. The floor provides in a decreasing pressure load of the hoofs. Through the self-drying effect, Comfort Slat Mat is considerably dryer than other slatted floors.
DLG notes on this floor increased activity and jump reflex through good slip resistance and good compressibility.
Also in the field of ammonia reduction (by 40%), Comfort Slat Mat offers you the best!
Alley rubber provides cows walking comfort thanks to the shock-absorbing capacity. On rubber floors cows show their natural behavior more than on concrete. Rubber is easy to clean and the surface provides good grip and anti-slip. Rubber reduces injuries and therefore better hoof health.
- High quality and durable 18 mm thick alley rubber on roll, from high-quality materials
- For solid floors in alleys with recess for matching scraper, feeding step, recesses in slotted floors and milking parlor (15 mm thick)
- Top 13mm thick with hammer stroke profile, bottom 5mm thick with blister profile
- Available in widths up to 300 cm in lengths of 10 up to 50 meters
- Minimum mounting, fast assembly